Outlook Express Start-up Informational Pane Is Blank
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you start Outlook Express, the start-up informational pane may be completely blank.
This issue can occur if Active scripting has been disabled for the Internet zone, regardless of which zone Outlook Express is configured to use for security.
To resolve this issue, re-enable Active Scripting for the Internet zone:
- Quit Outlook Express if it is running.
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab. The Internet security zone should be selected.
- Click Custom Level, and then click Enabled under the Active Scripting category.
- Click OK, and then click OK.
Article ID: 246396 - Last Review: 06/19/2014 06:29:00 - Revision: 5.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbprb kbui KB246396