Incorrect data is returned when you perform a search on a managed property that was automatically created for a number type column in SharePoint Foundation 2010
Consider the following scenario:
- On the Search Administration page of a Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 site, you enable the setting that automatically creates new managed properties.
- You create a number type column, and then you configure the column to display a specific number of decimal places.
- A new managed property is automatically created for the number type column.
- You perform a search on the managed property.
In this scenario, values in the returned data do not have the correct number of decimal places.
To resolve this issue, apply the following hotfix packages:
Description of the SharePoint Foundation 2010 hotfix package (sts-x-none.msp): February 22, 2011
Description of the SharePoint Server 2010 hotfix package (osrchwfe-x-none.msp): February 22, 2011
Article ID: 2464408 - Last Review: 04/12/2011 04:29:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2464408