Artigo: 2464597 - Ver produtos para os quais este artigo se aplica.
After you uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2010, and you reinstall Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, you receive the following error messages when you start Outlook 2007.
Error message 1
Error message 2
Because of the changes in Outlook 2010 that allow for multiple Microsoft Exchange email accounts, Outlook profiles that were upgraded to Outlook 2010 will not work in the following scenario:
Common scenarios where this behavior would occur include the following:
In these scenarios, the Outlook profile must be removed and re-created in Windows through Control Panel and Mail options.
To create a new email profile in Outlook 2007, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. Copy and paste, or type the following command in the Open box, and then press ENTER:
Note If you are using a 64-bit version of Windows, double-click View 32-bit Control Panel in Control Panel to display the Mail icon.
3. Open the Mail Setup dialog box:
o If Control Panel is in either Large icons or Small icons view, click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
o If Control Panel is in Category view, under View by, click to select either Large icons or Small icons, and then click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
For Windows Vista or Windows XP:
o If Control Panel is in Classic View, double-click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
o If Control Panel is in Category View, under Control Panel, click Switch to Classic View for Windows XP, or click Classic View for Windows Vista, and then double-click Mail. The Mail Setup dialog box appears.
4. In the Mail Setup dialog box, click Show Profiles.
5. On the General tab, click Add.
6. In the Profile Name box, type the name that you want to use for the new email profile, and then click OK.
7. In the Add New E-mail Account dialog box, click the appropriate server type for your email account, and then click Next.
8. Type your account information in the required boxes, and then click Next.
9. Click Finish.
10. To have Outlook always use the new profile when Outlook starts and not prompt you to select a profile, on the General tab under When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile, click the Always use this profile option button, and then select the new profile from the dropdown.
11. If you have additional profiles from which to select, and you want to be prompted every time that you start Outlook, on the General tab under When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile, click Prompt for a profile to be used.
12. Click OK to close the Mail Setup dialog box.
Note By default, both the Outlook Address Book and a new personal folders (.pst) file are automatically added to each new email profile. This does not apply for an email profile that was created by using only a Microsoft Exchange Server account.
If you have existing Microsoft Outlook data that is stored locally in Outlook data and personal folders (.pst) files, you can open them. To do this, follow these steps:
1. In Office Outlook 2007, on the File menu, click Open, and then click Outlook Data File.
2. Open the appropriate location, select the file that you want to open, and then click OK.
The default locations for Outlook data and personal folders (.pst) files are as follows:
Location for Office Outlook 2007:
For more information about how to create Outlook profiles, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Artigo: 2464597 - Última revisão: sexta-feira, 24 de junho de 2011 - Revisão: 2.0