The Lync 2010 client crashes during a conference video call that includes ACP users
Consider the following scenarios:Scenario 1
- During a Microsoft Lync online conference, an audio conferencing provider (ACP) user joins the conference by using a land line or by using a mobile phone.
- A conference attendee starts the video call by using Lync 2010.
In this scenario, Lync 2010 crashes on all computers that joined the video call. Scenario 2
- An ACP user joins a Lync online conference.
- A conference attendee starts the video call in the conference.
- Another user joins the conference.
In this scenario, Lync 2010 crashes on all computers that joined the video call.
This issue occurs because Unified Communications Client Platform (UCCP) does not correctly parse the tel: URL that is used by the ACP participant.
Install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010: December 2010
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Αναγνωριστικό άρθρου: 2464823 - Τελευταία αναθεώρηση: 06/17/2011 03:55:00 - Αναθεώρηση: 2.0
Microsoft Lync 2010
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2464823