Messages are misaligned in the conversation window when you use Office Communicator 2007 R2 on a computer that has Internet Explorer 8 installed
Consider the following scenario:
- You use Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 on a computer that has Internet Explorer 8 installed.
- During an instant message conversation with another user in Office Communicator 2007 R2, you partly cover the conversation window by using another window.
- You receive a message in the conversation window.
- You switch to the conversation window.
In this scenario, the messages in the conversation window are misaligned.
Install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update package for Communicator 2007 R2: December 2010
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2472478 - Last Review: 12/10/2010 07:29:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2
- kbqfe kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2472478