FIX: A Drillthrough report is not displayed if you install CU3 for a SSRS 2008 R2–based add-in application on a SharePoint 2010 server
- You install Cumulative Update 3 (CU3) for a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services (SSRS 2008 R2)–based add-in application on a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 server.
- You use the SharePoint Integrated mode in SSRS 2008 R2.
- You define a Drillthrough action to a main report. The main report is deployed to a SharePoint 2010 website.
- The Drillthrough action uses a link to redirect you to another report (also known as Drillthrough report). The Drillthrough report is deployed to the SharePoint 2010 website.
- You define some report parameters in the Drillthrough report. The values of the report parameters are passed from the main report by using the Drillthrough action.
In this scenario, the Drillthrough report is not displayed, and some of the parameters values are blank in the Parameters pane. Also, the Parameters pane collapses and the pane is not expanded. Additionally, if you double-click in the status bar of Internet Explorer, you can see the following error message:
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)
Timestamp: <Date Time>
Message: Sys.InvalidOperationException: The report or page is being updated. Please wait for the current action to complete.
- In the error message, <servername> is a placeholder for an SSRS 2008 R2 server.
- This issue also occurs in Report Manager and Report Server websites if you use Native mode in SSRS 2008 R2.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2008 R2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 5. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2476357 - Last Review: 12/20/2010 16:58:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew KB2476357