DTMF inputs are not accepted by a UM auto attendant while the greeting message is playing in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- You create a Unified Messaging (UM) auto attendant in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 UM environment.
- You configure the UM auto attendant to accept only dual tone multi-frequency (DTMF) inputs. When you do this, the UM auto attendant does not accept voice inputs.
- You make a call that is answered by the UM auto attendant, and the greeting message is played back.
- You type the extension number of a user while the greeting message is playing.
Understanding Unified Messaging Auto Attendants
For more information about how to manage Unified Messaging Auto Attendants, visit the following Microsoft website:
Managing Unified Messaging Auto Attendants
Article ID: 2477139 - Last Review: 03/31/2011 08:31:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup KB2477139