The "ScheduleOnlyDuringWorkHours" property of a resource mailbox may not function as expected in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a resource mailbox in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 environment.
- You configure the AutomateProcessing property of the resource mailbox to AutoAccept.
- You configure the ScheduleOnlyDuringWorkHours property of the resource mailbox to True. This configuration does not allow meetings to be scheduled outside work hours.
- You send a meeting request to the resource mailbox.
This issue occurs because Exchange Server 2007 does not use the resource mailbox's time zone when it calculates the work hours.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
2530488 Description of Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about how to configure the ScheduleOnlyDuringWorkHours property by using the Set-MailboxCalendarSettings cmdlet, visit the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2479939 - Last Review: 03/31/2011 08:34:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
- kbfix kbhotfixrollup kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbqfe KB2479939