Error Message: Access Forbidden: Too Many Users Are Connected 403.9
This article was previously published under Q248074
This article was written about products for which Microsoft no longer offers support. Therefore, this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you connect to an Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0 Web site, the following error message may occur:
Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected
This error is displayed when the number of users connected to the server exceeds the connection limit set by the administrator of the Web server.
To correct this problem, have the administrator change the connection limit settings for the Web site.
- Open Internet Services Manager.
- Right-click the Web site and choose Properties.
- On the Web Site property page, select Connections.
- Choose Unlimited or increase the Limited To: value.
Article ID: 248074 - Last Review: 11/21/2006 13:16:15 - Revision: 1.2
- Microsoft Internet Information Services 5.0
- kbhttp4039 kbprb kbprod2web KB248074