You cannot create or join a Live Meeting conference from an external network by using a Live Meeting 2007 client
- Your Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 client is version 8.0.6362.191.
- You configure your Live Meeting 2007 client to use specified internal and external servers in Advanced Connection Settings.
- When you are connected from an external network, you try to create a Live Meeting conference by clicking Meet Now, or you try to join a Live Meeting conference.
Note This issue occurs even if you can successfully complete the following tasks in your Live Meeting 2007 client:
- You test the connection when you are connected to internal network.
- You create a Live Meeting conference by clicking Meet Now when you are connected to internal network.
- You test the connection when you are connected from external network.
Article ID: 2482428 - Last Review: 08/12/2011 23:08:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter vkbportal107 vkbportal230 KB2482428