A blank box is displayed unexpectedly when you right-click the “Move to” option for an attendee in Live Meeting 2007
Consider the following scenario:
- You create a Live Meeting conference that uses the Live Meeting service by using Microsoft Live Meeting 2007.
- You create breakout rooms during the conference.
- You right-click an attendee from the Attendees pane, and then you right-click Move to.
In this scenario, a blank box is displayed unexpectedly on the right side of the shortcut menu.
To fix this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the update package for the Windows-based Live Meeting 2007 client: February, 2011
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2482433 - Last Review: 08/12/2011 23:09:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup vkbportal107 vkbportal230 KB2482433