A deferred delivery email message is not delivered by using Outlook 2007 in online mode in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
Consider the following scenario:
- You access a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox by using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 that has the Exchange email account configured in online mode.
- The Outlook 2007 client has an additional transport or email account in the Outlook profile, such as POP, IMAP or Live Meeting Transport.
- You send a deferred delivery email message.
In this scenario, the email message is not delivered, and remains in the Outbox folder.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2490134 - Last Review: 06/21/2014 15:03:00 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbhotfixrollup KB2490134