A meeting response status from an external attendee may be incorrect if you send the meeting request from an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- You send a meeting request to an external user from a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 environment.
- The external user accepts or declines the meeting request.
- Certain letters in the external user’s email address have different capitalization in the following locations:
- The MAILTO address of the meeting request that you send to the external user.
- The FROM header of the meeting response that you receive from the external user.
- You open the meeting request to track the status.
Note If you open the meeting response from the external user, the message subject field show the correct status (accept or decline)
Article ID: 2492384 - Last Review: 03/31/2011 08:24:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbhotfixrollup kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2492384