Works: Spreadsheet Is Blank in Print Preview and on Printed Output
This article was previously published under Q249601
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you preview or print a spreadsheet in one of the programs listed at the beginning of this article, you may experience the following symptoms:
- A blank spreadsheet may be displayed in the Print Preview window.
- The printed spreadsheet may be blank.
This behavior can occur if the print area is not configured properly.
To configure the print area properly:
- Start Works Spreadsheet.
- Open the spreadsheet that you want to print.
- Select the cells that you want to preview or print.
- On the File menu, click Set Print Area.
- Click OK.
- On the File menu, click Print Preview or Print.
w_works works2k w2001 printing prints previews
Article ID: 249601 - Last Review: 10/26/2013 18:25:00 - Revision: 5.0
- Microsoft Works 6.0
- Microsoft Works Suite 2000
- Microsoft Works Suite 2001
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbprb kbprint KB249601