A meeting request series is deleted unexpectedly from the calendar in an Exchange Server 2007 environment
- You access a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 mailbox.
- You send a recurring meeting request to another Exchange Server 2007 user.
- The user receives the meeting request on a mobile device by using ActiveSync.
- You send a meeting cancellation request for one occurrence of the meeting request.
- The user deletes the occurrence from the calendar by using Microsoft Office Outlook. The meeting cancellation request is still in the Inbox folder.
- The user accesses the mailbox by using the mobile device, and then the user accepts the meeting cancellation request.
Note ActiveSync should return InstanceType = 3 together with the value of the RecurrenceId element.
Article ID: 2502276 - Last Review: 08/10/2011 04:02:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbhotfixrollup kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2502276