Intranet Settings Alerts displayed when you go offline in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook 2010
"Intranet Settings are now turned off by default. Intranet Settings are less secure than Internet settings. Click for options..."
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools, click the Security tab, click Local Intranet, and then click Sites.
- Unmark Automatically detect intranet network.
- Mark the following:
- Include all local (intranet sites not listed in other zones)
- Include all sites that bypass the proxy server
- Include all network paths (UNCs)
- Click OK, and then click OK.
- Close Outlook and Internet Explorer.
Article ID: 2507372 - Last Review: 02/16/2011 19:17:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbmbsmigrate kbsurveynew KB2507372