Error 0x800CCC33 when you synchronize Hotmail with Outlook
Sometimes during the synchronization of a Hotmail account with Outlook 2010, an error occurs because of some changes in communication protocols. This article describes how to resolve this problem.
Follow these steps to download and install the Outlook Connector and to resolve the synchronization issue.
- To download and install the Outlook Hotmail Connector, visit this Microsoft webpage: Outlook Hotmail Connector 32-bit or Outlook Hotmail Connector 64-bit.
Note For more information about how to install the Outlook Connector, see the article Use a Windows Live Hotmail account in Outlook.
- Click Run.
- In the Installation of Microsoft Office Outlook Connector window, select the I accept the terms of the license agreement, and then click Install.
- Wait for the end of the installation process.
- Click Complete.
- Open Outlook, and then in the confirmation window for Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector, click Yes.
- Fill in the fields Your Name (the name that will appear in the recipient's inbox alongside your emails), your Hotmail Email address, and Password. Then, click OK.
- Your Hotmail Inbox is already synchronized with Outlook. You can send, receive, and delete email messages so much simpler.
Article ID: 2509979 - Last Review: 05/26/2014 11:04:00 - Revision: 3.1
Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Ultimate, Microsoft Outlook 2010
- kbtshoot kbstepbystep kbhowto kbprb KB2509979