Error 0x800CCC33 when you synchronize Hotmail with Outlook
- To download and install the Outlook Hotmail Connector, visit this Microsoft webpage: Outlook Hotmail Connector 32-bit or Outlook Hotmail Connector 64-bit.
Note For more information about how to install the Outlook Connector, see the article Use a Windows Live Hotmail account in Outlook.
- Click Run.
- In the Installation of Microsoft Office Outlook Connector window, select the I accept the terms of the license agreement, and then click Install.
- Wait for the end of the installation process.
- Click Complete.
- Open Outlook, and then in the confirmation window for Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector, click Yes.
- Fill in the fields Your Name (the name that will appear in the recipient's inbox alongside your emails), your Hotmail Email address, and Password. Then, click OK.
- Your Hotmail Inbox is already synchronized with Outlook. You can send, receive, and delete email messages so much simpler.
Your opinion is important to us: send your opinion on these articles through the comment field at the bottom. You'll be helping us to improve its content. Thank you very much!
Article ID: 2509979 - Last Review: 05/26/2014 11:04:00 - Revision: 3.1
- kbtshoot kbstepbystep kbhowto kbprb KB2509979