The menus of Internet Explorer are displayed in English or "Error code 0x800f0902" is displayed
The installation may fail with the following error code:
The installation completes successfully, but Internet Explorer menus are displayed in English even though the language of Internet Explorer that you installed is not English.
Method1: Install the correct language pack for Internet Explorer using Windows UpdateTo Install the correct language pack for Internet Explorer using Windows Update, follow these steps:
- Save all your work, close all programs, and then restart your computer.
- Click Start , click All Programs, and then click Windows Update.
- In the navigation pane, click Check for updates.
- Select Internet Explorer 9 or 10 from the list of important updates. If it is not listed, continue to the next step.
- Select Internet Explorer 9 Language Pack Update or Internet Explorer 10 Language Pack Update from the list of optional updates, depending on which version of Internet Explorer you have.
- Click Install Updates.
- Start Internet Explorer to make sure that the issue is resolved.
Method 2: Install the correct language pack for Internet Explorer from the Microsoft Download Center
Step 1: Click the link bellow associated with for your operating system and Internet Explorer version.
Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 and for Windows Server 2008 R2
Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista and for Windows Server 2008Step 2: If you are running the 32-bit version of Windows, download and install *x86*.msu.
If you are running the 64-bit version of Windows, download and install *x64*.msu.
Is my PC running the 32-bitor64-bit version of Windows?
Id. de artículo: 2510204 - Última revisión: 06/21/2014 15:18:00 - Revisión: 11.0
- kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB2510204