The 24-hour clock time format changes after you change the language on a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a telephone that is running Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition.
- Lync 2010 Phone Edition automatically logs in.
- You configure the Time Format setting to the 24-hour clock format on the telephone.
- You change to another language.
- Lync 2010 Phone Edition auto logs in again.
In this scenario, the time format of the telephone is changed to the 12-hour clock
This issue does not occur when you configure the Time Format
setting to 12-hour clock
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update.
For Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip telephones:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip: April 2011
For Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600 and Polycom CX3000 telephones:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600 and Polycom CX3000: April 2011
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2513704 - Last Review: 04/04/2011 20:13:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup KB2513704