Troubleshoot domain verification issues in Office 365
You can't verify a domain in Office 365. When you try to verify a domain, you receive an error message.
This issue can occur for different reasons. The error message that you receive reflects the cause of the issue.
To resolve this issue, go to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles, depending on the error message that you receive:
- 2812447 "Sorry, we can't find the record you created" error message when you try to verify a domain in Office 365
- 2812454 "Can't verify domain" error message when you try to verify a domain in Office 365
- 2812881 Error message when you try to verify a domain in Office 365
Article ID: 2515404 - Last Review: 07/30/2015 00:06:00 - Revision: 77.0
- Microsoft Office 365
- Office 365 User and Domain Management
- o365 mosdal4.5 o365a o365p o365e kbgraphxlink o365m o365022013 KB2515404