The icon text in the In Call screen overlaps when you join a meeting by using an Aries telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- You sign in to a Microsoft Lync 2010 client, and then you click the Down Arrow icon in the upper-right corner.
- You click Meet Now to initiate a meeting.
- You invite another user to join the meeting. This user is using an Aries telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition.
- The other user accepts the invitation.
Note This issue occurs when the telephone uses one of the following languages:
- Chinese - Simplified
- Chinese - Traditional
For Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip telephones:
For Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600 and Polycom CX3000 telephones:
Artikelnummer: 2517720 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 04/25/2011 03:44:00 – Revision: 2.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup KB2517720