You take over a presentation when you double-click the “Return to Presenter’s View” button in Lync 2010
Consider the following scenario:
- You join an online meeting or a group conversation by using Microsoft Lync 2010.
Note You and user A are both presenters.
- User A presents one slide of a PowerPoint presentation.
- You move away from the presented slide.
- You accidentally double-click the Return to Presenter’s View button.
This issue occurs because the second click clicks the Take Over as Presenter button.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
2496325 Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010: April 2011
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2517736 - Last Review: 04/04/2011 19:42:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup KB2517736