Disabling the Exchange ActiveSync Integration feature for OWA does not take effect in OWA Premium clients in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
Consider the following scenario:
- You disable the Exchange ActiveSync Integration feature for Outlook Web App (OWA) on a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 server.
- You access a mailbox that is located on the server by using OWA Premium.
- You open the Option page.
In this scenario, the Phone
option unexpectedly appears in the Options page. Note
This issue does not occur when you use OWA Light.
This issue occurs because the Exchange ActiveSync Integration feature does not take effect in OWA Premium clients.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about how to configure segmentation for OWA, visit the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2521927 - Last Review: 10/28/2011 00:52:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbhotfixrollup KB2521927