MS11-079: Description of the security update for Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 1: October 11, 2011
- IT professionals:
How to obtain help and support for this security updateFor enterprise customers, support for security updates is available through your usual support contacts.
Known issues with this security update
- When you uninstall this security update, you are prompted to insert the Unified Access Gateway (UAG) CD. The installation program then closes, and you receive a 2920 error. To remove this security update, log on as an administrator, and then uninstall the update by using the Programs and Features item in Control Panel. Click View installed updates to access the update.
Note We do not recommend that you uninstall any security update.
- You cannot use the /quiet and /forcerestart switches in combination when you install this update.
- After you install this security update, the Remote Desktop Gateway service may not restart automatically. When you try to use the Remote Desktop client to create a remote desktop session, you may receive an error message that resembles the following:Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the Remote Desktop Gateway server is temporarily unavailable. Try reconnecting later or contact your network administrator for assistance.
If you have any Remote Desktop Services applications that are published by using any UAG trunk, you must manually restart the service by using the Services console.
- If you install this security update on the original RTM version of Forefront Unified Access Gateway, and then you apply Forefront Unified Access Gateway Update 1 or Unified Access Gateway Update 2, you must install this security update again.
File informationThe English (United States) version of this security update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
For all supported versions of Microsoft Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Monitor.default.asp||Not Applicable||1,236||03-Apr-2011||18:27||Not Applicable|
|Monitor.exceltable.asp||Not Applicable||4,912||03-Apr-2011||18:28||Not Applicable|
|Otp.whlclientinst.inc||Not Applicable||1,104||03-Apr-2011||18:27||Not Applicable|
|Uninstalluagupdate.cmd||Not Applicable||183||03-Apr-2011||19:33||Not Applicable|
Article ID: 2522485 - Last Review: 10/11/2011 17:32:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbbug kbexpertiseinter kbsecurity kbsecbulletin kbsecvulnerability kbsurveynew atdownload KB2522485