You're not receiving email messages in Office 365 Small Business for a domain that's set up for full redelegation
- Check that the NS resource records point to Office 365. To do this, use the NSlookup tool. For more information about NSlookup, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 200525 Using NSlookup.exeThe NS resource records should point to two of the following:
- If the domain was recently set up for full domain redelegation, wait 72 hours.
- Perform DNS lookup on the MX record. The MX record should resemble the following: <domain-com>.mail.eo.outlook.comNote In this example, <domain> is the verified domain. For example, if the domain is contoso.com, the MX record is contoso-com.mail.eo.outlook.com).
- If the NS records and the MX records are correct, follow steps that are typically used to troubleshoot mail flow.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
Article ID: 2526164 - Last Review: 10/04/2014 02:26:00 - Revision: 25.0
- o365 o365p o365022013 KB2526164