MOD2000: "Run-Time Error 30009" When You Double-Click Grid Header in Team Solutions Manager
This article was previously published under Q252698
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you double-click a grid header on a Team Solutions Manager tab, you may receive the following error message:
Run-time error '30009':
Invalid row value.
After you click OK
, Team Solutions Manager quits.
This behavior occurs only if the Team Solutions Manager tab is blank.
If you see that a tab is blank in Team Solutions Manager, do not click the grid header.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Steps to Reproduce the Behavior
- Install a copy of the Access Workflow Designer Server Components on either a Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Server computer or a Microsoft Windows 2000 Server computer.
NOTE: This computer should have no team solutions.
- Open Team Solutions Manager.
- Click Refresh. Wait for the hourglass to finish. Note thatthe Team Solutions tab is blank. This occurs because no solutions exist.
- Double-click the grid header on the Team Solutions tab. Note that you receive the run-time error message mentioned at the beginning of this article.
- Click OK. Note that Team Solutions Manager quits.
Article ID: 252698 - Last Review: 10/26/2013 05:18:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Office 2000 Developer Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbnofix kbworkflowdesigner KB252698