How to change the user interface of Internet Explorer 9 to your desired language
After you install Windows Internet Explorer 9 on a non-English version of Windows 7, you find that the version of Internet Explorer 9 you have installed is English.
This article describes how to change the user interface of Internet Explorer 9 to your desired language.
- Visit the following Microsoft website:
- Locate the language pack that you want to install, and then click Download.For example:
- Click Open.
- When you are prompted if you want to install the update, click Yes.
- Click Close when the installation is complete.
- Restart your computer.
Article ID: 2528543 - Last Review: 05/26/2014 11:09:00 - Revision: 5.2
Windows Internet Explorer 9
- kbprb kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbstepbystep kbgraphxlink KB2528543