How to change the user interface of Internet Explorer 9 to your desired language
This article describes how to change the user interface of Internet Explorer 9 to your desired language.
- Visit the following Microsoft website:
- Locate the language pack that you want to install, and then click Download.For example:
If you use a 64-bit version of Windows 7, locate the "IE9-Windows6.1-LanguagePack-x64-<language code>.msu", and then click the Download button; For more information, see How to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or 64-bit version of the Windows operating system.
- Click Open.
- When you are prompted if you want to install the update, click Yes.
- Click Close when the installation is complete.
- Restart your computer.
Id. de artículo: 2528543 - Última revisión: 05/26/2014 11:09:00 - Revisión: 5.2
- kbprb kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbstepbystep kbgraphxlink KB2528543