Excel / Outlook for Mac: Border missing when pasting table in email
When you create a table in Microsoft Excel for Mac and copy it into a new email message in Microsoft Outlook for Mac, the table is pasted into the email without any borders.
This is a known issue in Office 2011 for Mac and Office 2016 for Mac.
Microsoft is currently investigating this issue.
To work around this problem follow these steps:
- In Excel, select your table.
- Click the button to Apply borders to the selection.
- Select the Thick Box Border option.
- Copy and paste the table into your email message.
The table borders will be displayed as regular borders in the email when you copy it.
Article ID: 2528861 - Last Review: 07/16/2015 02:53:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft Excel 2016 for Mac, Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac, Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011, Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011
- dftsdahomeportal KB2528861