Excel / Outlook for Mac: Border missing when pasting table in email
When you create a table in Microsoft Excel for Mac and copy it into a new email message in Microsoft Outlook for Mac, the table is pasted into the email without any borders.
This is a known issue in Office 2011 for Mac and Office 2016 for Mac.
Microsoft is currently investigating this issue.
To work around this problem follow these steps:
- In Excel, select your table.
- Click the button to Apply borders to the selection.
- Select the Thick Box Border option.
- Copy and paste the table into your email message.
You can also select the Thick Box Border
option before you create your table.
The table borders will be displayed as regular borders in the email when you copy it.
Article ID: 2528861 - Last Review: 07/16/2015 02:53:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft Excel 2016 for Mac, Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac, Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011, Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011
- dftsdahomeportal KB2528861