Items disappear or are not visible in an Outlook folder
Filtering options vary. However, some of the more common filtering options are as follows:
- Date received
- Read/Unread status
For Outlook 2010 and later versions
- In the ribbon, select the View tab.
- In the Current View area, click View Settings.
- Click Filter, and then review the following tabs tabs for any selections that could filter out specific messages:
- More Choices
For Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003
- On the menu bar, select the View menu.
- Rest your mouse on Current View to expand the menu.
Note For Outlook 2003, browse to View, then to Arrange By, and then to Current View.
- Select Messages to remove all filtering options.
Note The user may have changed the default views. If this seems to be the case, go to step 4.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3, but in step 3, select Define Views. Then, select the view that was changed, and then click Reset.
Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2013
Article ID: 2530570 - Last Review: 12/14/2015 18:22:00 - Revision: 4.0
- vkbportal226 KB2530570