You cannot synchronize a folder hierarchy by using Outlook for Mac 2011 in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment
Consider the following scenario:
- You create a new user account in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) environment.
- You assign managed folders to this new user account.
- You log on to Outlook for Mac 2011 by using this new user account.
- You try to synchronize a folder hierarchy with an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 server in Outlook for Mac 2011.
In this scenario, you cannot synchronize the folder hierarchy. Additionally, you receive the following error message in the collected Mac log file:
<m:MessageText>One or more of the folder properties specified could not be retrieved.</m:MessageText><m:ResponseCode>ErrorFolderPropertRequestFailed</m:ResponseCode>
Outlook Calendar: Engine[Exchange folder ]: Error during sync: Error code: -19685 ErrorStr: An unknown error has occurred in Outlook.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Artikelnummer: 2531208 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 07/07/2011 14:32:00 – Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
- kbqfe kbfix kbhotfixrollup kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2531208