You cannot synchronize a folder hierarchy by using Outlook for Mac 2011 in an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 environment
- You create a new user account in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3) environment.
- You assign managed folders to this new user account.
- You log on to Outlook for Mac 2011 by using this new user account.
- You try to synchronize a folder hierarchy with an Exchange Server 2007 SP3 server in Outlook for Mac 2011.
Outlook Calendar: Engine[Exchange folder ]: Error during sync: Error code: -19685 ErrorStr: An unknown error has occurred in Outlook.
Article ID: 2531208 - Last Review: 07/07/2011 14:32:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbhotfixrollup kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2531208