Known issues when you install Office 2010 SP1 and SharePoint 2010 SP1
- SharePoint Server 2010 SP1 has an issue that causes workflow tasks to become locked and unrecoverable, as follows. Assume that you have a running out-of-box (OOB) workflow task (for example, an "Approval – SharePoint 2010," "Collect Feedback – SharePoint 2010," or "Publishing Approval" task). When a task assignee edits the workflow task (for example, by approving or rejecting the trial), the task is locked and cannot be recovered. For more information about this issue, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:2737435 "In Progress" Workflow tasks are locked after updating to SharePoint 2010 SP1
To resolve this issue, install the hotfixes that are provided in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:2687614 Description of the SharePoint Server 2010 hotfix package (Coreservermui-xx-xx.msp): October 30, 20122687557 Description of the SharePoint Foundation 2010 hotfix package (Wss-x-none.msp): October 30, 2012Note You must install these hotfixes after you install SharePoint 2010 SP1.
- Before you install the SP1 packages, make sure that you have sufficient disk space. For caching, the packages may require up to four times their file size in remaining disk space during installation.
- You must restart the computer at the end of the installation process.
- If Office Online will be used in a mixed version environment, where Office Online has SP1-or-later applied while SharePoint Server 2010 remains on the RTM version, you must install the following two updates before you install SP1 for Office Online:
- Install the service packs in the following order on every server in the farm:
- Service Pack 1 for SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Service Pack 1 for SharePoint Foundation 2010 Language Pack (if applicable)
- Service Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2010
- Service Pack 1 for SharePoint Server 2010 Language Pack (if applicable)
- After you install Service Pack 1 you must run the SharePoint 2010 Products Configuration Wizard or the psconfig –cmd upgrade –inplace b2b -wait command one time on every server in the farm. This step updates the farm to the latest version and is required in order to have full SharePoint functionality. If you do not run the wizard, the farm will run with reduced capacity. For example, Search will not be able to index content.
- You must restart the User Profile Synchronization service after installing Service Pack 1. For more information about how to start the service, see the "Start the User Profile Synchronization service" section of the following Microsoft website:
- After SharePoint Server 2010 SP1 is installed, the Workflow feature is disabled when a new site collection is created. To use the Workflow feature in a new site collection, enable it in the Site Collection Settings page.
- After you install SharePoint Foundation 2010 SP1 and SharePoint Server 2010 SP1, we strongly recommend that you install the install the June 2011 Cumulative Update refresh package. The June Cumulative Update includes several important security and bug fixes that are not included Service Pack 1. For more information about these updates, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Consider the following scenario:
- You have a licensed installation of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010.
- When you installed Office Professional Plus, you did not install the SharePoint Workspace 2010 program.
- You install Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
Artikelnummer: 2532126 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 11/23/2015 02:43:00 – Revision: 9.0