This article describes how to import data from a Microsoft Excel 2000
workbook into Microsoft Works if the Excel 2000 workbook contains more
than one worksheet.
Because you can only import one worksheet from an Excel 2000 workbook
into a Works Spreadsheet file, you need to create a new Works Spreadsheet file for each worksheet in the Excel 2000 workbook.
To import data from an Excel 2000 workbook that contains more than one
worksheet into Works:
- On the Works Task Launcher, click the Programs
- Click Works Spreadsheet, and then click Start
a blank Spreadsheet.
- On the File menu, click Open.
- In the Files of type box, click Excel
- Browse to the Excel 2000 workbook that you want to import into
Works, click the workbook, and then click Open.
- In the Import Excel Spreadsheet dialog box, click
the worksheet that you want to import into Works, and then
- On the File menu, click Save.
- In the File name box, type a name for the
worksheet, and then click Save.
The worksheet is saved as a Works Spreadsheet file.
Repeat these steps to import each worksheet from the Excel 2000 workbook
into Works as a Works Spreadsheet file.
Article ID: 253405 - Last Review: January 12, 2015 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Works 6.0
- Microsoft Works Suite 2000
- Microsoft Works Suite 2001
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto kbinterop kbui KB253405|