How to find and run the Inbox Repair tool in Outlook
Here's an easy fixTo find and run the Inbox Repair tool, click the Download button. In the File Download dialog box, click Run or Open, and then follow the steps in the easy fix wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you’re not on the computer that has the problem, save the easy fix solution to a flash drive or a CD, and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
For Microsoft Outlook 2016 and Microsoft Outlook 2013
For Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2002 or Microsoft Outlook 2000
Let me fix it myself
For Microsoft Windows NT and Microsoft Windows 2000:
The Scanpst.exe file is typically located in one of the following folders:
To run the Inbox Repair Tool, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then point to Find or to Search, depending upon your operating system.
- In the Search for files or folders named box, type scanpst.exe
- Double click the Scanpst.exe file to open the Inbox Repair Tool.
- Type the path and the file name of the personal folders (.pst) file or click Browse to locate the file by using the Windows file system.
- Click Start.
Note The Inbox Repair Tool may need to be run several times in order to fully repair your personal folder (.pst) file.
Artikelnummer: 2534513 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 10/24/2016 02:21:00 – Revision: 9.0
- kbrepair kbhowto kbfixme kbmsifixme KB2534513