"An error occurred while sending the e-mail invitation" error message when you click "by E-mail" in a Live Meeting 2007 client
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a computer that is running Windows XP, and the computer has Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 installed.
- You set Thai as your own format in the Standards and formats group.
- You click Regional and Language Options, click Customize in the Regional Options tab, click the Date tab, and then set the Calendar type option to พุทธศักราช.
- You log on to the Live Meeting 2007 client.
- You click Attendees, you Invite, and then click By E-mail….
In this scenario, you receive the following error message:
An error occurred while sending the e-mail invitation. Please check your e-mail settings and then send the invitation again.
This issue does not occur if you set the Calendar type
option to something other than คริสต์ศักราช
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the update package for the Windows-based Live Meeting 2007 client: May 2011
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2536682 - Last Review: 08/12/2011 23:12:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew vkbportal107 vkbportal230 KB2536682