How to preview and to open attachments in Outlook for Mac 2011
- Start Outlook.
- Double-click an email message that has an attachment to open it.
- Above the body of the message or at the bottom of the email header is the section of the email window that contains attachments.
- To open the attachment in the application that is associated with the file type, double-click the attachment name.
- For other options, press the Control key and then click or right-click the attachment name in the email header. You see a list that contains the following options:
- Save As
- Save All
- Preview All
- Remove All
- If you are expecting more attachments, look next to the attachment for a blue link that says "... more," and then click it.
For more information, click here.
Artikelnummer: 2536978 – Letzte Überarbeitung: 09/03/2013 08:34:00 – Revision: 4.0
- dftsdahomeportal KB2536978