How to preview and to open attachments in Outlook for Mac 2011
Learn how to preview and to open attachments in Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011.
To preview or to open attachments, follow these steps:
- Start Outlook.
- Double-click an email message that has an attachment to open it.
- Above the body of the message or at the bottom of the email header is the section of the email window that contains attachments.
- To open the attachment in the application that is associated with the file type, double-click the attachment name.
- For other options, press the Control key and then click or right-click the attachment name in the email header. You see a list that contains the following options:
- Save As
- Save All
- Preview All
- Remove All
- If you are expecting more attachments, look next to the attachment for a blue link that says "... more," and then click it.
For more information, click here.
document file view open attachments outlook 2011
Article ID: 2536978 - Last Review: 09/03/2013 08:34:00 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011
- dftsdahomeportal KB2536978