The Conferencing Add-in for Outlook is disabled after you upgrade Office Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2010
Consider the following scenario:
- You have Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 installed on a computer.
- You install the Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook version 8.0.6362.0191.
- You install Outlook 2010.
Note The Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook version 8.0.6362.0187 is installed automatically during the Outlook 2010 installation.
In this scenario, the Conferencing Add-in for Office Outlook is disabled in Outlook 2010. Additionally, the LMAddins.dll file does not exist in the following folders:
- Drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Live Meeting 8\Addins
- Drive:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Live Meeting 8\Addins
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the update for the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook: May, 2011
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2537291 - Last Review: 08/26/2011 21:57:00 - Revision: 1.2
Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2537291