Duplicating User Profiles in Windows 2000
This article was previously published under Q255095
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to duplicate user profiles in Microsoft Windows 2000.
To duplicate user profiles in Windows 2000, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click System.
- Click the User Profiles tab.
- In the Profiles stored on this computer box, click the user profile you want to copy, and then click Copy To.
- In the Copy To dialog box, under Copy Profile To, type the location for the new profile, or click Browse to select the path for the new profile.
- To change the user profile that appears in the Permitted To Use box, click Change.
- In the Select User Or Group dialog box, click a name from the Name column, and then click OK.
- Click OK to add the user as a new user profile on your computer.
- Click OK to close the System Properties dialog box.
Article ID: 255095 - Last Review: 10/20/2013 17:37:08 - Revision: 3.1
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbinfo KB255095