XCLN: How to Remove Journal Entries from Outlook
To clear these entries from the Journal folder you need to manually delete them. The Journal folder is displayed as a timeline by default. This can make it difficult to select multiple items or to delete all of the Journal entries at one time.
- Click Journal.
- On the View menu, click Current View, and then click Entry List. In this view the Journal items are displayed in a table view, which allows you to select multiple items.
- Perform one of the following steps, as applicable:
- To delete multiple entries, click to select the items that you want to remove, and then click Delete.
- To delete all of the entries, click Select All on the Edit menu, and then click Delete.
Article ID: 255244 - Last Review: 12/05/2015 18:51:42 - Revision: 3.3
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB255244