Can't schedule Skype for Business Online meetings, see presence info, or send IMs from Outlook Web App in Office 365
- You can't schedule Skype for Business Online (formerly Lync Online) meetings in Outlook Web App because the link or button to do this is missing.
- You can't see presence information for contacts in Outlook Web App.
- When you try to use the Instant Messaging (IM) feature in Outlook Web App, you receive the following error message:Instant Messaging isn’t available right now. The Contact List will appear when the services become available.
- Connect to Exchange Online by using remote PowerShell. For more info about how to do this, see the following help topic:
- Run the Get-Mailbox cmdlet on the affected users, and then save the results. For more info about this cmdlet, see the following help topic:
Each DNS host is different, and each host may have different ways of adding DNS records. To identify your DNS host and to learn how to add specific DNS records, see the following Office 365 help topic:
- 2614614 How to integrate Exchange Online with Skype for Business Online, Lync Server 2013, or a Lync Server 2013 hybrid deployment
- 2614242 How to integrate Exchange Server 2013 with Lync Server 2013, Skype for Business Online, or a Lync Server 2013 hybrid deployment
Article ID: 2565604 - Last Review: 04/30/2015 23:29:00 - Revision: 22.0
- o365 o365a o365p o365e o365m o365022013 KB2565604