A PSTN or a PBX call is disconnected without a notification on a Polycom CX600 or Polycom CX700 telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- You have a Polycom CX 600 or Polycom CX 700 telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition.
- You connect the telephone to a computer that is running Lync 2010.
- You answer a Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) or a Private branch exchange (PBX) call from user A by using the Polycom telephone.
- You receive another PSTN or PBX call from User B during the conversation with User A.
Article ID: 2571529 - Last Review: 07/25/2011 19:51:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner kbfix kbhotfixrollup KB2571529