The AM and PM characters are truncated in the Dutch language version of Lync 2010 Phone Edition
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a telephone that is running Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition.
- You deploy new updates to the telephone from the update server, and then you restart the telephone.
- You sign in to the telephone, and then you set the language to Dutch.
- You move to the Calendar item in the home page.
In this scenario, the AM and PM character that is located under and next to the Calendar
icon is truncated.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
For Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600 and Polycom CX3000 telephones:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600, and Polycom CX3000: July 2011
For Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip telephones:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip: July 2011
After the update is applied, the AM and PM format is removed from 12-hour time format on Lync 2010 Phone Edition in Dutch.
Article ID: 2577893 - Last Review: 07/29/2011 03:03:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner kbfix kbhotfixrollup KB2577893