The AM and PM characters are truncated in the Dutch language version of Lync 2010 Phone Edition
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a telephone that is running Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition.
- You deploy new updates to the telephone from the update server, and then you restart the telephone.
- You sign in to the telephone, and then you set the language to Dutch.
- You move to the Calendar item in the home page.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
For Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600 and Polycom CX3000 telephones:
2577594 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600, and Polycom CX3000: July 2011
For Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip telephones:
2577595 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip: July 2011
Note After the update is applied, the AM and PM format is removed from 12-hour time format on Lync 2010 Phone Edition in Dutch.
Article ID: 2577893 - Last Review: 07/29/2011 03:03:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner kbfix kbhotfixrollup KB2577893