Consider the following scenario:
- You sign in to a Microsoft Lync 2010 client in a Lync Server 2010 environment.
- You modify a Live Meeting item in the calendar, and then you send an update by using Microsoft Office Outlook. When you send the update, a pop up message prompts to update the meeting to the Lync Online meeting. You click the Yes button.
- You try to open the modified Live Meeting item in the calendar.
In this scenario, you receive the following error message:
The request failed. Please try again. Make sure that you are signed in to Lync.
This issue occurs because the XML data of the Live Meeting item is corrupted.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010: July 2011
Article ID: 2577950 - Last Review: July 25, 2011 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition
|kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner kbfix kbhotfixrollup KB2577950|