MS11-067: Vulnerability in Microsoft Report Viewer could allow information disclosure: August 9, 2011
- Home users:Skip the details: Download the updates for your home computer or laptop from the Microsoft Update website now:
- IT professionals:
How to obtain help and support for this security updateHelp installing updates: Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware:Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country: International Support
More information about this security update
Known issues and additional information about this security updateThe following articles contain more information about this security update as it relates to individual product versions. The articles may contain known issue information. If this is the case, the known issue is listed under each article link.
- 2548826 MS11-067: Description of the security update for Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1: August 9, 2011
The following is the known issue in security update 2548826. For more information about this known issue, see security update 2548826.
- When you install this security update on a computer that does not have Visual Studio 2005 installed, you receive a message that states that the update is not applicable. When you close the message, you receive an error message.
- 2579115 MS11-067: Description of the security update for Microsoft Report Viewer 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package: August 9, 2011
Security update replacement informationThis security update does not replace a previously released security update.
Article ID: 2578230 - Last Review: 07/18/2012 17:56:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbsecvulnerability kbsecurity kbsecbulletin kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbbug atdownload KB2578230