You cannot apply high-contrast mode after you switched languages on a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a telephone that is running Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition.
- You deploy new updates to the telephone from the update server.
- You restart the telephone, and then you select a language when you sign in to the telephone.
- You enable high-contrast mode.
- You disable high-contrast mode, and then you switch to another language.
- You try to enable high-contrast mode.
In this scenario, the high-contrast mode is not applied until you repower the telephone.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
For Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600 and Polycom CX3000 telephones:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600, and Polycom CX3000: July 2011
For Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip telephones:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for Aastra 6721ip and Aastra 6725ip: July 2011
Article ID: 2578804 - Last Review: 07/26/2011 19:56:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner kbfix kbhotfixrollup KB2578804