This article describes how to create a custom music CD track list in Media Player 7.
If the album or artist information for a music CD is not available by default in Media Player, you may want to create a custom track list. To do so:
- Start Windows Media Player 7 and insert the music CD.
- Click the CD Audio tab, and verify that the track list is not found.
- Search for the track list by using the instructions in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
How to Add Track Lists for Audio CDs in Media Player 7
- If the album is not found, click Not Found in the Choose Artist box.
- Type the artist name, album information, and the track listing for the album, and then click Finish.
This information becomes the default for the music CD.
Article ID: 259911 - Last Review: February 28, 2014 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 7.0
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 7.1
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB259911|