MS11-075: Description of the security update for Active Accessibility in Windows Server 2003 with SP2 for Itanium-based systems: October 11, 2011
- Home users:Skip the details: Download the updates for your home computer or for your laptop from the Microsoft Update website now:
- IT professionals:
How to obtain help and support for this security updateHelp installing updates: Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware:Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country: International Support
Windows Server 2003 file information
- The files that apply to a specific milestone (SPn) and service branch (QFE, GDR) are noted in the "SP requirement" and "Service branch" columns.
- GDR service branches contain only those fixes that are widely released to address widespread, critical issues. QFE service branches contain hotfixes in addition to widely released fixes.
- In addition to the files that are listed in these tables, this software update also installs an associated security catalog file (KBnumber.cat) that is signed with a Microsoft digital signature.
For all supported IA-64-based versions of Windows Server 2003
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform||SP requirement||Service branch|
Article ID: 2605295 - Last Review: 05/09/2012 11:34:00 - Revision: 3.1
- atdownload kbbug kbexpertiseinter kbfix kbsecbulletin kbsecurity kbsecvulnerability KB2605295