MS11-075: Description of the security update for Active Accessibility in Windows Server 2003 with SP2 for Itanium-based systems: October 11, 2011
Microsoft has released security bulletin MS11-075. To view the complete security bulletin, visit one of the following Microsoft websites:
- Home users:Skip the details: Download the updates for your home computer or for your laptop from the Microsoft Update website now:
- IT professionals:
How to obtain help and support for this security updateHelp installing updates: Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals: TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware:Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country: International Support
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time and with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
Windows Server 2003 file information
- The files that apply to a specific milestone (SPn) and service branch (QFE, GDR) are noted in the "SP requirement" and "Service branch" columns.
- GDR service branches contain only those fixes that are widely released to address widespread, critical issues. QFE service branches contain hotfixes in addition to widely released fixes.
- In addition to the files that are listed in these tables, this software update also installs an associated security catalog file (KBnumber.cat) that is signed with a Microsoft digital signature.
For all supported IA-64-based versions of Windows Server 2003
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform||SP requirement||Service branch|
update security_patch security_update security bug flaw vulnerability malicious attacker exploit registry unauthenticated buffer overrun overflow specially-formed scope specially-crafted denial of service DoS TSE
Article ID: 2605295 - Last Review: 05/09/2012 11:34:00 - Revision: 3.1
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2
- atdownload kbbug kbexpertiseinter kbfix kbsecbulletin kbsecurity kbsecvulnerability KB2605295