Sync Issues folder for Outlook contains warnings such as "Synchronization of some deletions failed"
15:39:32 Synchronizer Version 14.0.610915:39:32 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Michael Alexander' 15:39:32 Synchronizing local changes in folder 'Deleted Items' 15:39:32 Uploading to server 'outlook.fourthcoffee.com' 15:39:32 Synchronization of some deletions failed. 15:39:32 [80004005-501-4B9-130] 15:39:32 The client operation failed. 15:39:32 Microsoft Exchange Information Store 15:39:32 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 15:39:32 http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_us.asp?err=80004005-501-4b9-130 15:39:33 1 item(s) deleted in online folder15:39:33 DoneSome messages in the folder may also contain error codes. For example, you may see the following error codes.
Error code 1
Error code 2
- The item that is being deleted no longer exists in your Exchange mailbox, or the item was already deleted from the mailbox.
- The Exchange server cannot delete the requested item.
Outlook 2013To improve functionality in Outlook 2013, install the Outlook 2013 hotfix package that is dated April 8, 2014. For more information about this hotfix package, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Outlook 2010To improve functionality in Outlook 2010, install the Outlook 2010 hotfix package that is dated April 8, 2014. For more information about this hotfix package, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Contact Microsoft Support if you need help in the following situations:
- You cannot delete the item by using OWA.
- You cannot delete the item by using Outlook when you are connected to an Exchange Server mailbox, and the Exchange account is configured in Online mode.
Article ID: 2606009 - Last Review: 07/10/2014 17:27:00 - Revision: 9.0
- kberrmsg kbexpertisebeginner kbexpertiseinter kbcip KB2606009