The font and font size of a story is incorrect in a Lync 2010 Group Chat client
Consider the following scenario:
- You sign in to a Microsoft Lync 2010 Group Chat client.
- You increase the font size in the Group Chat client.
- You edit and send a story.
- You open the story in the chat room.
In this scenario, the story is not in the font and font size that you selected.
This issue occurs because certain forms of the story do not use a correct style to include the font and font size information.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Group Chat client: November 2011
To change the Group Chat client font and font size, follow these steps:
- Start the Group Chat client.
- Click the Connect menu, and then click Preferences.
- Click the Display Preferences tab.
- Change the font and the font size.
Article ID: 2613365 - Last Review: 11/19/2011 02:21:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Group Chat
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2613365