"None" recipient status in Outlook when a recipient responds to a meeting request in a short period of time in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
Consider the following scenario:
- You use Outlook in cache mode to send a meeting request to a recipient in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment.
- The recipient quickly responses the meeting request. For example, the recipient responses the meeting request in one minute.
- You receive the response from the recipient and then you click the Tracking tab on the meeting request in Calendar.
In this scenario, the response status of the recipient is displayed as None
This issue occurs because the Exchange store driver and the calendar assistant incorrectly sets the meeting response to processed when the associated calendar item is not available.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2
To work around this issue, use Outlook in online mode to send the meeting request.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2621403 - Last Review: 02/13/2012 19:13:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2621403