OFF2000: Templates Do Not Appear in New Dialog Box
This article was previously published under Q262633
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you try to create a new document, you may be unable to view all templates from the New
dialog box (on the File
menu) if the following conditions are true:
- The templates exist in subdirectories under the main template directory.
- The Default Workgroup Template directory resides on a Novell server.
- Your computer is running the Microsoft NDS (NetWare Directory Services) client.
To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Microsoft Office 2000. For additional information, click the following article number to view the article in theMicrosoft Knowledge Base:
OFF2000: How to Obtain the Latest Office 2000 Service Pack
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was first corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 Service Pack 2.
Article ID: 262633 - Last Review: 02/28/2014 00:32:41 - Revision: 3.2
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Word 2000 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhotfixserver kbqfe kbhotfixserver kbqfe kbbug kbfix kboffice2000sp2fix kbqfe KB262633